Friday, September 22, 2006

The return of the blog...

Here it is again, another attempt at the blog. A way to keep in touch, a place to read any strange thoughts, reflections, ponderings, wonderings, that may cross my mind and spill out digitally onto this page.

Ill also be getting to review books, other blogs, music, etc... So stay tuned.

And please, when you drop by, leave a comment, or shoot me an email (found in the tab at the top of the page).

So I've already been asked about the title, check this out..

"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known."
1 Cor. 13:12

Someday, I'll fully know my creator, as he fully knows me. But until then I can only desire to know that which cannot be fully known, and be happy to remain unknown to everyone else. Understand? Cool. On with the blog.

No comments: